8th Annual JENNY’S LIGHT 5/10k & Kids Fun Run
MAY 1, 2016
10am ~ rain or shine!
Vasona Park . Los Gatos . CA
* * MAY is Maternal Mental Health Awareness Month * *
Presented by the Joseph Tse Foundation
• Very scenic, flat & fast 5k (3.1 mile) & 10K (6.2 mile) courses
• Awards to top male/female in age groups + top overall male/female baby joggers. Walkers welcome too!
• Starts/finishes at Gateway Pavilion (near main park entrance off Blossom Hill Rd.)
• 5K - $25 entry fee before Apr 1, $30 before May 1,, $40 race day
• 10K run - $30 entry fee before Apr 1, $35 before May 1, $45 race day
• Kids 1K Fun Run…ages 1– 12, $10 ($15 on race day), start time 9:40am
• Great raffle prizes for all participants!
• Interested in volunteering or sponsoring this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*All proceeds go directly to Jenny's Light*
The mission of Jenny’s Light is to improve & save lives by increasing awareness of all perinatal mood disorders, including postpartum depression.
Glamour Magazine (oct 2008)
MARIN COUNTY TRIATHLON
nov. 01 . 2009
Race director Mark Liebert graciously donated proceeds from his race again. TJ Tollaksen & Sarah Haskins both won and donated $5k each to Jenny's Light. Thank you SO much Mark, TJ & Sarah!
Several athletes & companies have graciously offered to help support Jenny's Light.
Please check out their links below...
Other athletes supporting our cause...
Lindsay Agostini ~ Racing IM Wisconsin
(raised over $3,000!)
Billy Richmond ~ Racing the Furnace Creek 508 Bike Race on Oct 4-5.
Nicole Mills ~ 24 hour run...95 miles!
(raised over $9,000!)
Other causes that are close to my heart...where early detection is the key...
Breast Cancer Awareness
Breast cancer has affected many people in my life including my mother, who is a two-time cancer survivor. Her strength and courage will always inspire me. I want to help promote awareness and fund research so that a cure can be found.
Ovarian Cancer Awareness
In memory of Sue Robinson (founder of Podium Quest), a good friend, an amazing athlete, and a true inspiration. I will never forget her, and she will continue to motivate me in my training and racing.